Sunday, March 26, 2006

James Bond

So while recovering from last nights hijinx (which included meeting a dj from "jammin 95.5" at a cowboy bar, not my choice my best line was " oh really i listen to a lot of radio, satalite radio" that went over well, i am such a charming fellow after a night of drinking, and to top it off i had a shot, which just about garuntees i will be too drunk.) so after a night of line dancing and dirty looks in my new awesome phil esposito hockey jersey. i woke up to a terrible headache on the couch (don't ask me why, it must have seemed comfortable at the time) and my room mate power sanding outside about three feet from my head. yuck, anyway i turn on the tv and what is on but JAMES BOND marathon. fuck yeah, so i have been watching kick ass movie after kick ass movie and it made me feel much better by six pm. blech

i did have fun last night but i didn't make it over to my friend kendras house warming party, (that's good kendra that i used to work with at kennedy school, not evil kendra for those of you who might know the difference).

you can't be everywhere.

im off to bed.

No comments: