Monday, July 24, 2006

Wedding Crashers


So after so much hype about the last two movies I decided to finally bite the bullet and watch them. and they were ok. This movie had some funny parts but i didn't think it was as funny as everyone said. I did enjoy it though.

It had it's moments, like when VV finally punched that annoying guy at the end. That was rad.

I like VV alot, he can be one of my favorite actors i mean come on swingers? what that movie fucking ruled. Made? i liked that movie alot. Oldschool, well i didn't like that movie that much, if only for the fact that a bunch of duchebags liked it and quoted it to death. Swingers was quoted to death too, but at least it wasn't jock douche bags yelling "your my boy blue" over and over again. what a load of shit.

anyway VV in this movie was funny,

3 out 5 hotsauce packets

1 comment:

Kaisa said...

I didn't care for this movie, either. :)