Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Canucks News...



Everyone knows that Bertuzzi went to Florida for Roberto Luongo, and it made me sad to see him go but he had a couple bad seasons and the writing was on the wall, but at least he was under contract and we got something in return for him. (7 million a year for 4 years. (ouch)

So it's Bertuzzi, Auld (double Ouch i love auld) and brian allen for Luongo. and we signed him to a four year 28 million dollar contract.

Next we Lost Eddie Jovanovski to free angency.

so to shore up the defensive hole he made we got willie mitchell. who plays a different style of hockey but, it will be nice to not clench my teeth everytime one of our defensemen leaves his end. i think Mitchell and Ohlund will make a good pairing or him and Salo.

and now today we just got ride of my favorite goalie, Dan Cloutier who went to play for Coach Crawford over in LA.

here's the video that made me first like cloutier. This was back when he was on the Rangers.



Good luck Dan!

The Sedin Twins are resigned for three more years which fucking rules now if they can only sign anson Carter to play with them, they were the best line all year.

the Baumer also took his leave of vancouver which makes me sad too, i liked his style.

Jovocop signed a 5 year deal with phoenix, and JR signed a 1 year deal. They are going to be a good team me thinks.

1 comment:

Kaisa said...

Ignore the earlier post. I'm glad you're up on the Canucks news. I think I might be sick, though.

Some of these changes stink, and you know the ones I'm speaking of. Why the hell would the Canucks get rid of all the goaltending? Now we'll have green in the net which could either be really really good or really crappy. I guess September will tell.