Saturday, July 08, 2006

Great Albums # 2



I first heard this album in about 1998. I knew this guy who a was really into punk. He was this girl i liked ex-boy friend but he kept hanging out in her social circle and eveyone knew he wasn't over her. so when i started coming around he was none to happy about it, because he knew there was something going on between us. Well the guy was a douche bag but his taste in music was great. This album is really good from start to finish.

Millencolin is a band from Örebro, Sweden. I fell in love with this band hard and i bought all thier import singles, I am a dork. Vinyl only 7"s all that shit, anyway this LP is their best. it fucking rocks. every song begining to end. Mr. Clean Fazils Friend, Take it or Leave it, they are all really good songs.

this is one of my all time favorite albums. Come back soon for great album # 3 its gonna be a rap album.

laters!

1 comment:

Joe Frazier said...

No, unfortunately it probably won't be. I like that album but it doesn't have a place in my heart like one of the ones i have in mind.