Monday, July 24, 2006

Pirates 2

THis weekend i really wanted to see clerks 2. But all my friends ditched out to do other stuff, so i ended up seeing this movie. It wasn't that great. It was ok. It's exactly what you'd expect. Action Adventure, a dog with keys. There was a Cracken in it too which was kinda cool, but not really that cool. i dunno it seems to me like the whole pirate faze was cool about 2001. but has been kinda picked up by people my parents age as being cool now, and it's just kinda lame and tired. Orlando acts like he doesn't really care, KK is fucking hot, the only one who really suprised me in this was Johnny Depp. He was really good, and i was expecting him to be lame and watered down version of his character in the previous movie. but he got meaner and shitteir, which i liked. over all this movie was decent but nothing new. I liked it but didn't love it. I won't be buying this on dvd anytime soon, unless the third one really ties it all together. I don't own the first one and that says something, if i don't own a movie.

No comments: