Saturday, May 06, 2006

Weather Man




when i first saw the previews for this movie, i will be honest. The only reason i wanted to see it was that the daughter in it made me feel sad with only like 2 seconds. I was intreged by the fact that a movie could make me feel like that, so i wanted to see what the deal was. I must admit that either i am getting old or weak or something because i really liked this movie. I liked that fact that the guys life was fucked up when it started but he fixed the things he didn't like and that in the end life was still not the way he wanted it but he was learning how to deal with it and be happy insite of it. Like life had just slipped away from him and he started grasping at it and he got alittle bit back.

It was kind of a story of redeption for him. I liked the interaction between him and his father, and i could see myself easily being in the situation between him and his kids, (if i had any, which i don't). The fact that i'm not the biggest nick cage fan, but this movie really made me like the characater, and michael caine is always kick ass.

4.5 out 5 taco sauce packets

I realize that i shouldn't like this movie, and i would definately be hesitant to suggest this movie to anyone. so be warned if you watch this because of my ravings about it. it's not for everyone.

No comments: