Tuesday, May 16, 2006

One thing i miss about vancouver.


Disc Jockey. Remeber that store (mark) over by lamonts. Oh yes a bit of 'couv history for those of you who care. As i was buying my ticket for the slayer show My caffine riddled brain somehow remembered that disc Jockey used to have a ticket master in it. Then i got to thinking about how that (for a while) was my cd mecca. They had a lot of good overpriced shit. I got my circle jerks cd there, also the first sick of it all cd which is impossible to find, also reservior dogs soundtrack. oh yeah. they had a great discount tape section too where i got the awesome (debateable) rainbow album final vinyl.

amazingly enough if you google disc jockey cd store there are about a gajillion links.

1 comment:

Joe Frazier said...

yeah BB&B is where lamonts used to be. i used to have to go school shopping there alot in jr high. i got an andre agassi nike shirt there. i thought it was cool. in retrospect it wasn't.