Wednesday, November 16, 2005

i am curious : yellow and blue

This movie taught me a good lesson. Just because a movie is/was controversial does not mean it is good or entertaining. Some times it is. But i mean really, showgirls was controversial when it came out and it is utter shite. I think that i used to equate controversial with good. I no longer do. I could see why this movie was contriversial in the late 60's but come on. a couple medicore softcore sex scenes and alot of docudrama bullshit. I've seen better episodes of firefly. not that these movies are terrible , becasue they aren't. it was not a waste of my time, im glad i went out of my way to see them, but i wont be watching them again and i wont be recomending them.


basicly its about this movie director who is making this documentary about the social state of sweden in the sixties and his girlfriend. it is filmed in a loose open way which is one of the only redeming values of the movie, that and the interview with martin luther king jr. was really cool i thought. but other wise i dunno, i was expecting more. another case of my hopes being too high and getting let down.

3 out of five taco sauce packets.

No comments: