Tuesday, December 13, 2005

i copied this from my favorite blog (vancouver canucks op-ed)

Blogger Quote of the Day.
From the Blog I'm Sorry I Had to Kill That Guy:

"The trade I have in mind? Oh, how about a Marcus Naslund [sic], just to go absolutely wild? I mean, yes, he’s kind of the soul of the team but therin lies the problem. For Naslund I expect you might be able to pick up an up-and-coming marquee player plus some solid second or third liner. It’s not like he’s planning on sticking around here much longer anyway. What are they waiting for? Sure, he scores goals but there are a few guys there who could pick up the slack."

An "up-and-coming" player and a third liner??? For Markus Naslund?

Frankly, for Naslund we expect to pick up the entire Columbus Blue Jackets. And their wives. And maybe a little extra cash.

(In other words: don't trade Naslund. Great blog name, though.)

No comments: