Sunday, February 05, 2006

my sports rant

I do not consider myself a "sports guy" but I do consider myself a "hockey guy". So it came to me as kind of a shock that I cared about the superbowl this year. Seattle actually has a good team. So this is what i get for caring i suppose. I have watched a couple of football games in my time, and i have seen many hockey games, and quite a few basketball games in my younger days and i have never seen a game so poorly officiated as this game. There were many blatent calls that were totally bullshit. The offensive pass interference? BULLSHIT! The holding on the awesome kickoff return? The blocking under the waist? Pitsburg did that all game. I don't have a problem with a tightly called game, in fact i like it, but if you call it on one team you HAVE TO CALL IT FOR BOTH TEAMS!!! The oficiating was so one sided it was unbelieveable Seattle outplayed them all game, pitsburg had like three good plays. fucking bullshit! yes i am biased because i like seattle but come on. This was fucking ridiculous.

No comments: