Sunday, February 05, 2006

Mallrats

Man i love this movie. I used to love all the comic references, for a while i was in denail about being a geek and i liked the fact that even though i had quit reading comics i got all the jokes (this was a while ago when it first came out, i as most of you know have quite a habit again with the ole comic books). now my favorite line is the hockey line

"Breakfast, shmreakfast. Look at the score, for Christ's sake. It's only the second period and I'm up 12 to 2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, "the Whale," they only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime."

I had been wanted to re-watch this for a while, and i finally got to it today. It doesn't hold up very well, im sad to say.

This makes me sad and now im afraid to rewatch all my favorite kevin smith movies.

3 out 5 taco sauce packets.

No comments: