Saturday, January 21, 2006

New Feature

I got XM radio for myself for xmas. When you get this you get to listen to it online for free, which is cool. So some people have made third party front end for it, which is even cooler, and it has a tracker, so i can post what im listening to. So under the links section is now a what im listening to link. hmm. if im not listening to anything it says so, and if i am you can refresh the page (F5) and see what's next. anyway thought i might point that out to my devoted reader(s) ;)


I tried it on everypost but it looked stupid because it shows whats playing now, so having that on every link was dumb.

see look ill do it on this one, and everytime you come back itll have what im listening too now.






so let me know what you think of it?

i also put it at the bottom of the blog. I like it there because you can read the whole thing, but it isn't very convienient im gonna try to put it at the top.

ok so i put it at the top and it's the best so far out of all of them, and i think ill take the others off.

yeah

No comments: